I had a brain fart this morning and accidently deleted the sql database that has all the contents of this blog. Unfortunately the last backup I did was three weeks ago. Fortunately Scott W at my hosting provider websitesource.com was able to find the last backup from last week and get the database restored for me within about an hour. I was missing the last 5 posts but fortunately my bloglines subscription still had those cached, so I just did some cutting and pasting and I’m back. I’ll definitely be doing more regular backups from now on especially before I start messing with anything on my site.