I’ve been slacking on writing this week. I did replace my theme last week. I had been messing around with trying to modify, old theme to make the main body variable width, with the sidebars fixed width. This way the various items in the side bar don’t get cutoff but the page fills the page regardless of what screen resolution you use and the size of your browser window. My old theme was all fixed width and the style sheet was kind of funky. I finally found a clean looking layout and after tweaking the sidebars I rolled it out. The old theme was also throwing up errors when rendering the about and contact pages. This stuff all works now. I have more stuff I wan’t to write about and will be putting up a bunch of posts in the coming days.

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.